As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
Your primary job will be to understand the requirements for launching Acronis Cyber Protect and Cyber DCs in new regions. You will be responsible for understanding if the product needs to be modified to support local regulatory compliances and translate those into the product requirements, work with the sales team on defining region-specific pricing, work with the support team to enable support in the local languages.
WHAT YOU"LL DO:
- Product management oversight of launches of Acronis Cyber DCs and Acronis Cyber Protection solution in new regions.
- Understanding of the regional requirements and translate those into product requirements.
- Analyze and understand market & industry competitors
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers' needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Write product feature specifications
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management experience in technology sector
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals.
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Fluent English and Chinese
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.