Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead product management of Acronis data loss prevention (DLP) product. You will own the product vision, strategy, design & delivery, customer success, ongoing experimentation, etc.
You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to ensure we have the most competitive and relevant cybersecurity solutions for services providers and enterprise customers. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and partner with our outstanding sales, marketing to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the overall vision and go-to-market strategy for Acronis data lost prevention product
- Define measurable outcomes for your teams and regularly track and report on progress
- Collaborate with product marketing team to support messaging and content creation, enable the Acronis sales team, and deliver positioning, pricing, and packaging
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product integrations strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured, and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans, identifying and tracking critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the project's life
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years proven experience in a Product Management role
- 5+ years of experience in cloud technologies and software development
- Experience in working with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Experience in building a team, holding decisions on recruiting and organization design
- Experience in working cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of cybersecurity products and the latest trends
- Hands on experience with DLP and cybersecurity certifications would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate a compelling vision
- Knowledge of service provider (MSP/MSSP) market
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.