At 84.51°, people are the key to everything. We are dedicated to always doing what’s right and never compromising on our values. That’s why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged. Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie and sense of fun. We work hard and we play just as hard. That’s why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun. We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
The Partnerships team at 84.51 is responsible for driving growth by identifying, executing, and managing strategic partnerships in collaboration with business leaders and cross-functional teams. We are seeking a senior associate to play a critical role in supporting the identification, execution, and integration of high-impact strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate will possess leadership experiences driving strategic business initiatives and working with external partners, an ability to work well cross functionally and the desire to roll-up their sleeves and execute plans that move opportunities from strategy to execution.
This individual will lead key aspects of Kroger & 84.51 strategic partnership and business alliance initiatives, support an existing strategic partnership across all elements of the engagement, and identify opportunities to increase the strategic value generated.
- Lead key initiatives and projects that span across teams to support digital incentive engagement
- Provide support for internal insights to advance our value proposition for digital offers
- Craft insights and recommendations to drive incremental value across stakeholders at 84.51, Kroger, and a key vendor
- Work in parallel with analytic resource to scope measurement plans, identify success KPIs, etc.
- Develop reporting systems/practices to provide visibility to digital offer engagement and financial trends on a weekly, bi-weekly, and period basis
- Drive momentum and next steps based on cross-functional ownership and roadmaps related to digital offers
- Help build and elevate the value proposition of Kroger’s digital incentives in the marketplace through industry research and benchmarking
- Aid in qualifying net new opportunities related to the digital incentive ecosystem based on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and key industry players, both mature and start-up
- Contribute to partner on-boarding and assessment, when applicable, ranging from varying deal structures (partnership, joint ventures, acquisitions, etc.) including diligence procedures, assist in drafting agreements
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times & will possess the following:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with a high performing track record
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Relationship management skills with a collaborative approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build, manage, & collaborate across a network of key stakeholder relationships
- Analytical mind and able to extract business insights from analysis
84.51° knows customers, and we know how to connect you.
Using a sophisticated, proprietary suite of tools and technology, we turn customer data into actionable knowledge. With unparalleled customer data and predictive analytics capabilities, we deliver personalized marketing strategies and ensure the best experience for customers of Kroger and more than 300 consumer-packaged-goods companies. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, resulting in a more dynamic, informed and personal approach to driving customer loyalty.
#LI-Remote (Include if role is open to remote working)