Kroger Precision Marketing (KPM) powered by 84.51°, is a leading retail media advertising solution. KPM closes the loop between media exposure and store sales by using first-party purchase data to make brand advertising more addressable, actionable, and accountable. Launched almost three years ago, we have activated campaigns for over 1000 brands. Our vision is to become the preferred media company for advertisers by creating a more accountable media supply chain that increases the effectiveness of investment dollars. We are a growing team of passionate and talented analysts, data scientists, marketing consultants, and media strategists who are committed to transforming the media industry.
The Lead Media Account Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering omni-channel media plans for consumer package goods (CPG) clients, helping them meet shoppers along the path to purchase via the Kroger Precision Marketing portfolio of managed-service digital solutions. The role will work with Media Planning to ensure alignment of digital tactics to client objectives, partner with Campaign Management to ensure campaigns are delivered with excellence and stay close to our Product Team to highlight new partnerships and evolving solutions, while delivering superior client satisfaction.
- Owning a book of business and driving the selling cycle with a portfolio of CPG clients including working with different groups that own advertising and marketing budgets (Shopper Marketing, Ecomm teams, Shopper Agencies, National Agencies of Record, Digital Teams)
- Developing trusted client relationships
- Developing media recommendations leveraging Kroger Precision Marketing suite of tactics to achieve the CPG objectives
- Developing campaign proposals, terms, deliverables and ensuring all campaigns meeting all deadlines throughout the sales to market execution cycle
- Ensuring proper set up and intake of plans in our systems including Salesforce and our proprietary targeting and measurement systems
- Optimization of future media plans based on sophisticated campaign performance measurement
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in consultative selling, with proven ability to deliver sales results
- Experience engaging with retailers and CPG clients across marketing verticals, including Ecomm, Trade, Shopper Marketing and Digital Media
- Comfort interpreting closed-loop media measurement tying marketing to sales using retail data
- Proven client leadership skills; ability to develop relationships and influence
- Analytical acumen to make decisions; understand and optimize media campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to internally partner on behalf of the client
- Effective and proactive project management skills
- Ability to articulate and translate client objectives to build a media plan
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use in marketing
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to share actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner
- Bachelors' degree B.A. / B.S or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ Digital media and advertising experience
- Travel is encouraged to advance client relationships
84.51° knows customers, and we know how to connect you.
Using a sophisticated, proprietary suite of tools and technology, we turn customer data into actionable knowledge. With unparalleled customer data and predictive analytics capabilities, we deliver personalized marketing strategies and ensure the best experience for customers of Kroger and more than 300 consumer-packaged-goods companies. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, resulting in a more dynamic, informed and personal approach to driving customer loyalty.