At 84.51°, people are the key to everything.
We are dedicated to always doing what’s right and never compromising on our values. That’s why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged.
Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie and sense of fun. We work hard and we play just as hard. That’s why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun.
We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
The EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT will provide administrative support, services and activities to facilitate the effective and efficient running of 84.51°’s business operations. This includes meeting and travel planning, scheduling, project and presentation support and coordinating correspondence. Additionally, this role will run and project manage small initiatives from ideation through delivery – e.g. event planning, can coordinate the collection of content for All Hands Meetings, and take an active role in helping coordinate dialogue etc.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing executive’s calendar: scheduling business appointments and meetings, handling travel logistics and reservations. Prioritizing conflicting needs, responding and follow up on matters expeditiously and proactively
- Broad variety of administrative tasks such as: completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence (email, simple PPT, Adobe .pdf, etc.); managing email, invoice management, arranging complex and detailed agendas
- Independently manage small projects (i.e. logo wear, legal document archival, recognition program for teams)
- Learning priority software systems to pull ongoing reports
- Build relationships with key internal and external clients and vendors.
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects as required by the executive, administrative team members, or company
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- 5 -10+ years prior experience in an administrative role supporting multiple senior level executives
- 2-5+ years of experience managing small to large projects.
Specific required skills include:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must be able to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Junior PM skills (can establish a plan and then execute and manage to that plan, understands status reporting and can track progress)
- Has the ability to operate freely without a lot of additional direction
- Highly resourceful and independent
- Meticulous with great attention to detail
- Resourceful problem solver