7shifts is an all-in-one team management software platform designed for the restaurant industry. We’re used by 1 in 15 restaurant workers and over 35,000 restaurants across North America. Our mission is to simplify Team Management and improve performance for restaurants, with a long-term vision of reimagining hiring for hospitality through our network of restaurants and hospitality professionals.
As a Field Sales Account Executive at 7shifts, you will report into the Field Sales Manager, responsible for prospecting and selling to 1-19+ location restaurant groups in-market. You will be responsible for executing field sales initiatives in your respective territory in order to drive brand awareness, customer sign ups and retention, referrals, and event invites. You will also collaborate with your team to help improve process efficiency relating to the sales process, as well as collaborate with partner reps to help generate pipeline & strengthen relationships.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage cold outreach (in-person meetings and phone calls) to net new restaurant prospects, with the goal of booking and completing demos, and signing up new customers on our platform
- Learn and stay up to date on the product value propositions as well as the integrations and competitive landscape to win deals in a timely manner
- Providing the best possible customer experience from prospecting stage to closing stage
- Develop an organized strategy to maximize prospecting efforts in your territory
- Develop a steady pipeline that helps you achieve your personal MRR goal month after month
- Availability to attend trade shows and partner marketing events in your territory and hosting events for prospects to help bring deals over the finish line
- Generate revenue and contribute to total business KPIs
- Attend weekly team meetings and manager weekly 1:1s
What you have:
- 2+ years of outbound quota-carrying sales experience in a role where you have been responsible for the full sales cycle
- Experience with cold outreach and outside sales
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to efficiently prioritize and organize yourself each day
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing the deal and everything in between
- A track record of achieving/exceeding targets in a quota carrying role
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Experience with programs such as Gong, Outreach, Slack etc
- Willingness to travel to in office events, trade shows, etc as it may make sense
- An established business network in the restaurant industry
- Experience working in the restaurant industry
- Culture: We value authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Health & Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start including health & wellness spending accounts & parental leave top-up
- Flexibility: Unlimited vacation, one month paid sabbatical on your 5-year anniversary, and flexible working arrangements including remote and hybrid with offices located in Toronto and Saskatoon
- Technology: Apple equipment plus a technology spending account so you have a comfortable place to work, no matter where you are!
- Equity: Equity in a Series C VC-backed SaaS company
- Opportunity: A continuous professional development budget with many opportunities for training & career growth