What We're Looking For:
The Paid Media Specialist- PPC role is responsible for the day-to-day management of a diverse portfolio of digital media campaigns. This role will be responsible for managing a ~$650k monthly media budget that spans across various social and display channels. They will be accountable for the paid media strategy, execution, and analysis for all programs under their portfolio.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Manages a monthly budget ~$650k of paid media spend
- Responsible for the execution, analysis and optimizations for a portfolio of paid media campaigns (Facebook, Linkedin, GSP, etc.)
- Develops media plans & segmentation strategies across multiple paid media channels
- Work collaboratively with demand generation analysts to ensure each program is in line with its marketing investment goals
- Translates each programs’ investment goals into actionable media recommendations and optimizations
- Flawlessly executes paid media tests, as defined by others
Strategic Initiatives / Planning:
- Partners with a Manager or Sr. Specialists on strategic initiatives related to media practices
- Identifies large-scale business issues and recommendations potential solutions to management
Education and Experience:
- 1+ year of experience in in-house or agency digital media management
- Experience managing at least one paid social and display channels such as Facebook, GSP, etc.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Tableau
- Bachelor's degree or higher
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.