- Program marketing oversight/ Develop and oversee the execution of a data-influenced marketing strategy for multiple partner programs. Establishing these long-term strategic plans, including an annual marketing plan delivered to the partner, requires deep partnership and excellent communication with key external marketing stakeholders. Must partner closely with a program’s General Manager to ensure proper execution of all partner-related activities.
- Internal program marketing leadership /With specific marketing accountability for assigned programs, the Manager must ensure exceptional strategic communication with all internal stakeholders, specifically including those in marketing and admissions. This includes program responsibility for overall brand position, audience development, messaging, differentiation, and a clear understanding of competitive programs. The Manager is directly responsible for internal communication channels (i.e., program intranet) and representing the Brand team in structured cross-functional meetings with the program leadership team. Engage in strategic planning with key internal stakeholders, ensuring benchmarks and goals are being met; proactively reporting results and opportunities to Brand Marketing Directors and VPs.
- Marketing conversion activities/ Oversee all funnel conversion activities for prospective students and applicants, including all paid and organic channels. Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to uncover opportunities, and introduce new initiatives to improve conversion. Create strategic plans and stellar creative briefs for a wide variety of digital marketing tactics. Give direction to Senior Coordinators and Coordinators for all conversion-related activities. Ensure a focus on both data-driven and brand-building activities at all points throughout the marketing funnel.
- Oversee holistic prospect & applicant journey / The Manager is responsiblefor ensuring that all marketing and contact activities are coordinated in such a way that all prospective students have a clear understanding of all program features and benefits. This requires a clear strategic vision for all potential touchpoints, as well as strong communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-8 years as a Marketing Coordinator, Communications Specialist, Marketing Manager, Account Manager or similar job function, either in an agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or similar a plus
- Demonstrated experience in partner, client or account management
- Experience in driving marketing strategy
- Experience across a variety of digital marketing tactics
- Strong background in project management
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence
- cross-functional teams
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Experience with email automation systems, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau is
- a plus
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and the ability to adapt and thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.