What We're Looking For:
The Creative Growth team plays a key role in driving the evolution of 2U’s digital advertising initiatives, specifically in the areas of identifying new value propositions, improving communication strategies and exploring new opportunities to customize experiences for individual student needs.
The Creative Optimization Coordinator is responsible for aiding and expediting the production of paid advertising assets (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Paid Search, LI, etc.) across the 2U portfolio. They will work closely with COG leadership, Digital Media Strategy partners, Creative Team Stakeholders as well as Analysts and Paid Search Specialists to process creative refinements based on business needs set forth by DG leadership.
The Optimization Coordinator will focus heavily on managing projects, scheduling cross-team meetings, and assisting in the production of new tools or initiatives that improve the COG team’s output.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Project Management:
- Manages requests for new creative refinements
- Creates various functional elements of the overall paid social machine (i.e. Copy libraries, Creative Snapshots, Slack Channels, Reporting Documents, etc.)
- Aids in launch ticketing and organization as well as scheduling follow ups
- Partner Management:
- Works with specialist teams such as DMS, Analysts, Paid Search, Creative and Brand to align strategy and communicate COG priorities
- Strategic Initiatives:
- Identifies and communicates frustrations or missed opportunities to management
- Participates in ideation sessions for new tactics to improve team output
- Assists COG leadership in production of new tools/initiatives
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Understanding of multiple paid social and display channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. including a firm understanding of creative best practices in various paid advertising channels
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Functional expertise with basic organization and visualization tools (Excel/Sheets, PPT/Google Slides, LucidChart, etc.)
- Basic operational ability with creative production tools including Photoshop and InDesign (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.