What We're Looking For:
2U is on the search for a self-starting, analytic individual to help found and forge our Paid Search team. The Paid Search Specialist role is responsible for the day to day management of paid search marketing campaigns. This role will be accountable for the paid search strategy, execution, and analysis for a given set of programs. This is an ideal role if you are someone who enjoys tackling new challenges without a guidebook and wants to use cutting edge marketing automation tools.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Day to day planning, management, and analysis of paid search channels (Google / Bing) to achieve and exceed channel goals, drive conversions, and maintain profitability
- Owns reporting, analysis, and communication of channel performance on a regular basis, including forecasting
- Continually makes recommendations to meet conversion goals and lower cost per conversion metrics based on analysis and insights learned from historical campaign performance
- Works collaboratively with demand generation analysts to ensure each program is in line with its marketing investment goals
- Executes A/B and multivariate tests including ad copy, landing pages, and advanced targeting
- Supports the implementation of innovative tactics in account segmentation, quality score optimization, account automation, bid optimization, keyword expansion and/or copywriting
- Supports the research, strategy and organization of new account launches
- Conducts competitive research on a regular basis to keep a pulse on the space and identify new opportunities
Education and Experience:
- 1+ year of hands-on experience managing paid search marketing, either in-house or as an agency
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Bing/Yahoo! and Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Experience using analytical tools such as Tableau (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.