What We're Looking For:
We are a high growth, fast paced company looking for a Senior Paid Media Specialist reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Media Strategy who will work with the demand generation and ad operations group.
If you believe you exhibit the following skills and traits then we want you here: you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing and an appreciation for higher education; have a high attention to detail; are inquisitive and thorough in your deductive reasoning and are always seeking why; able to manage sizeable amounts of information and data in an organized fashion; comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change; and embrace personal responsibility.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Autonomously managing day-to-day performance across a diverse portfolio of program verticals across several pay-per-click media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn and others
- Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid social and/or search campaigns including monitoring account and campaign performance, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities.
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC and contextual channels
- Set performance goals in platforms and optimize using platform and internal 2U CRM data
- Articulate how you’ve used data to solve media problems / impact media performance
- Use 3rd party tools to optimize campaigns (ie. Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce CRM, etc)
- Develop hypotheses for creative testing and execute a/b and multivariate tests
- Communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Develop innovative strategies to increase lead volume, decrease cost per acquisition and outmaneuver competition in a highly competitive market
- Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) within managed PPC channels - work with business analysts to analyze and optimize the volume, behavior and cost efficiency of individual campaigns and channels
- Negotiate, sign and maintain monthly media buys; work with Ad Operations on proper execution
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 2-4 years of direct-response media management experience
- At least two years of experience with direct management of PPC channels (ie LinkedIn) as well as contextual, direct media buys
- Proven success with negotiating, signing and maintaining monthly media buys
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with PPC is a must
- Experience with campaign management platforms such as Kenshoo & Marin, preferred
- Experience with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters, etc.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking, flexibility and ability to consistently evaluate priorities
- Creative and enjoys using data to problem solve
- Enjoys close collaboration with others
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 12 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.