2K’s Cat Daddy studio, based in Kirkland, Washington, was started 25+ years ago by industry veterans and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K Label. The studio is a fun, dedicated family of incredibly hardworking game developers. We have shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a current focus on mobile games.
What We Need:
Cat Daddy Games is looking for a Sr. Producer to join our team and help us launch an exciting new title! In this role, you will collaborate with a cross-discipline game team to drive one or more of the studio's mobile titles through the development cycle. The right candidate for this role has experience with full-cycle game development, is a strong leader and communicator, and loves collaborating with diverse teams.
This position reports to the Director of Product and is based in Kirkland, WA.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute upon a broad roadmap for a multi-platform, F2P mobile game.
- Develop schedules and facilitate production pipelines and content delivery.
- Coordinate quality, technical, and business requirements from studio leadership, publishing, and marketing organizations, constantly communicating progress, slippage, and risk.
- Deliver to expected targets for time, budget, and quality, while considering resources and output.
- Work with external development partners to meet production schedules, as needed.
- Ensure strong communication flow across the team, internally and externally.
- Actively handle relationships and workflows with various publishing teams, including but not limited to QA, marketing, and business/operations.
- Act as the ultimate diplomat, identifying potential challenges and developing mitigation plans, as needed.
- Represent the project among internal and external audiences.
Who We Believe Will Be a Great Fit:
- 5+ years game development experience in a production role, with a history of full-cycle game development - from design to live operations
- Strong risk-management skills, proactively assessing risk and implementing mitigation and/or remediation strategies.
- Expert-level understanding of mobile game production, including game economies, data analysis, and back-end environments.
- World-class communicator, with a focus on producing effective production documentation, and working directly with game engineers, artists, and designers.
- Experience with common software development tools – e.g., source control, bug databases, project management suites, etc.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic who strives for effectiveness, efficiency, and quality.
- Organized with proven track record of effectively prioritizing tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate good judgment and confidence in your decision making.
- Ability to lead calmly, maintaining a cool head under pressure.
- Passionate about making great games!
- A fan of professional sports leagues is a big plus!
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on the link below, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.