Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
2K, Dublin is seeking a Workplace Site Supervisor who is full of personality, self-sufficient and confident with a can-do attitude. This role reports to the Facilities Manager in the US, with responsibility for helping to lead and maintain all aspects of facilities, utilities, security, access control, asset relocation and Health & Safety in our Dublin office; ensuring a clean, functioning, and comfortable working environment. Preventative action for building repairs and maintenance checks, assisting handling outsourced third-party facilities service providers, and collaborating closely with the Landlord’s security, facilities and building management team.
This hands-on role will require excellent administration skills for acquiring quotes, completing health & safety documentation, ensuring vendor POs are raised, and ad-hoc work for the Facilities Manager, Operations Director, and others.
This is a full-time on-site role from 10.00 – 18.30 Monday to Friday. Weekend work may be required during busy periods. Also any out of hours callouts which may involve responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise, and rectifying them until a third-party contractor can attend site.
Please note this is a fixed term employee contract of 2 years
What You Will Do:
In Brief: Oversee day-to-day facility operations of an 130 - 170 person office. Maintain supplies, coffee, equipment, plumbing, environment, etc. as needed.
- Lead and schedule the ongoing maintenance and servicing of the facilities (hard and soft). Collaborate with existing vendors (including cleaning), as well as setting up contracts with new suppliers as needed
- Order and maintain stock of all office resources, including but not limited to first aid and fire safety supplies and signage; tools; stationery; packaging; and furniture
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are created, maintained, and followed
- Create and own the sustainability plan for the office; maintaining general office clean-up, including removing unused and unwanted items and maintaining the waste and recycle processes.
- Assist with office moves, layout structure and asset relocation as required
- Assist with event setup, onsite and offsite, when required
- Ensure safety for all visitors, contractors and employees by enforcing security protocols and using our visitor tracking system
- Compile and arrange risk assessments as and when required, completing action points in a timely manner with third-party contractors
- Assist with ad-hoc work (including supporting and covering duties during absence of other Operations colleagues)
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Experience in a facilities role, within a creative environment is an asset
- Experience in policy creation and implementation
- Strong skills in MS Office 365 Applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and web-based applications
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and prioritise according to staff and project needs
- Resourcefulness and flexibility working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a calm demeanour under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a high level of teamwork, organisational skill and customer service
- Effective communicator both written and verbal, with great attention to detail and a dedication to excellence and high standards of quality
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Health and Safety knowledge and familiarity with HSA reporting and assessment
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of personalities at all organizational levels
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly evolving priorities with passion
- Training in manual handling, first aid and fire safety
- Practical, hands-on experience with some knowledge of building maintenance, HVAC and all elements of M&E
- Technically not a "skill", but you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.