HB Studios is a driving force in the creation of sports video games and the studio behind PGA TOUR 2K Golf. We have an opportunity for an Associate Producer to join our team of developers, creators, and fans, who are passionate about the art and process involved in video game development.
As the Associate Producer, you will assist the production and development team with building the highest quality of games - from concept to release. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about planning, organizing, and championing our product vision and design!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a specific area of product development tasks and support production by performing short-term tasks and objectives.
- Support the design process to help ensure the features effectively support the product pillars and vision.
- Contribute to and track production schedule and budgets while identifying and resolving problems that arise.
- Collaborate with internal and external peers to ensure the flow of information including updates, tasks, risks, and priorities.
- Influence the creation and oversight of project documentation, testing, and processes.
- Provide input and support to all processes, methods, and tools that optimize team performance.
- Develop and handle relationships with publishers, external partners, contractors, and licensors.
- Assist in the management, tracking, and approvals of licensed assets.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s level degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of progressively complex related experience.
- Knowledge of the game development life cycle, theory, and technology.
- Good understanding of multimedia, software, and project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Excel).
- Basic problem-solving techniques specific to semi-routine problems.
- Proven communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proven multi-tasking, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Possess work ethic, flexibility and dedication to excellence.