WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
31st Union is looking for a Senior Engine Programmer that can own major runtime systems – designing and implementing performant and maintainable solutions for our AAA multiplatform title.
- Write clean, maintainable, performant code
- Work with content and engineering partners to identify problems and validate solutions
- Factor development efforts into prioritized tasks
- Map the limitations of existing solutions and identify new solutions where required
- Profile, optimize, configure and tune for multiple platforms
- Help triage build and productivity blockers
- Model best practices and supervise junior programmers as required
Who you are:
- 5+ years of programming experience on commercial software projects is required
- Fluency in C/C++, multithreading, 3d math, and memory systems is required
- Ability to debug and optimize complex systems is required
- Ability to work independently and efficiently is required
- Experience shipping AAA game titles is strongly desired
- Functional knowledge of PS4, Xbox One, IOS and Android development tools is strongly desired
- Experience with UnrealEngine 4 is a plus
- Experience with production graphics pipelines is a plus
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: