Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech, and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists, and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly-owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K’s Cat Daddy studio, based in Kirkland, Washington, was started 20+ years ago by industry veterans and is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K Label, so we are part of a pretty big family. And while we love being part of something so impressive, the studio is a fun and dedicated family of incredibly hardworking game developers. We have shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a current focus on mobile games.
What We Need:
We are seeking an Art Producer to join our team working on a new franchise within the 2K family. The Art Producer will guide one or more agile squads in delivering high-quality art content for an established Live Services game. This role works across the development team, supporting internal and external partners. You are incredibly organized, great at all forms of communication, and are stable under pressure.
What You Will Do:
Reporting to our Director of Product, this role:
- Enables the Art team to achieve clear goals, collaborating with the Art lead to drive clear and trackable releases, each meaningful to the game’s audience
- Balances dependencies from across multiple component teams throughout the company
- Provides clarity on issues, risks, and workflows to all shareholders
- Provides leadership and mentorship through solid planning for current tooling needs and future pipeline improvements to optimize our release processes
- Drives outsource relationships and deliverables, representing the needs of the team and the players above all else
- Builds positive relationships inside and outside of the immediate team, with an emphasis on shared successes
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 3+ years as a video game producer or similar role with 2 shipped titles
- PC and/or mobile game development experience
- Experience in art pipeline management in an agile environment, leading internal teams and external partners to timely delivery in support of online services content.
- Able to rapidly iterate on ideas, eager to seek out fresh opinions, absorb feedback, pare it back to its core, and then fuel even better ideas.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, sort, and resolve complicated issues with impactful results.
- Skilled at leading efforts through difficult communication situations with executives, partners, and the team at large.
- Experience managing art outsourcing pipelines and deliverables, including relevant tools, such as Shotgrid.
- Able efficiently work from home, collaborating and sharing virtually until we return to the office
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.