***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
We’re looking to add a thoughtful and strategic Senior Development Manager to facilitate communication and support our engineering team in achieving a high level of technical excellence and stability on our high-priority AAA project. You will work with a team of talented Engineers, Producer and cross-discipline Leads to balance scope with capacity, track progress, implement and improve processes, mentor people, and mitigate risks while upholding and maintaining a quality bar.
- Collaborate with a distributed team of engineers, producers and dev partners to drive the roadmap and priorities for your team, and work with dependencies across global studio locations
- Coordinate the direction, priority, and strategy for complex projects/teams while ensuring alignment with internal and external leadership
- Be deeply involved in features development and resource planning
- Build healthy, collaborative relationships with external teams or vendors while fostering an inclusive environment.
- Facilitate alignment through effective communication, problem-solving, risk identification and mitigation strategies.
- Maintain understanding of game release schedules and forecast project milestones
- Manage and develop Design team with thoughtful feedback, mentorship and career pathing.
- and capabilities.
- Proficient project management fundamentals including capacity planning, scope assessment and management, and project milestone planning.
- Thorough understanding of Engineering fundamentals and best practices to allocate resources and facilitate solves.
- Solid grasp of project management software (e.g. JIRA, Microsoft Project, Confluence, Hansoft, etc.).
- Proven experience managing projects for both short and long iterations; being able to scope varied sizes and length of a project.
- Possess excellent people leadership skills and consistent record of effective management of senior resources
- Leverage experience building cohesive teams; identify resourcing needs, providing developmental opportunities and ensuring that all employees reach their potential.
- You have an abiding love of video games, playing them, talking about them, creating them!
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.