Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including mobile devices. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
2K is looking for an experienced Producer – someone that has worked on mobile game operations and have successfully launched several titles in Japan. You will be working closely with the mobile team to bring the best out of the mobile product and enhance its performance.
- Work closely with mobile publishing head to drive project KPIs
- Take ownership of the product to recommend features, improvements or process to improve production/game operations
- Able to manage project schedule across multiple verticals, resolve issues and deliver on time
- Work closely with data analytics team to recommend monetization / retention improvements and enhance player’s satisfaction
- Act as a point of contact between publishing, business and marketing
- Manage game operations and production cycle from end to end
- Able to work effectively with a diversified team and manage external vendors
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
We’re looking for a Producer who is outgoing, self-motivated and passionate about mobile games. The ideal candidate must be able to analyze large data sets and provide pragmatic insights. Being a good manager to balance consumer needs and content deliverables are critical for this role.
- BS in computer science, business or related discipline
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, with 2 or more published titles
- Experienced as a product owner on mobile games / game direction experience
- Experienced in running a mobile game operation team / planner experience
- Excellent communications skill and risk assessment qualities
- Able to understand consumer expectations in Japan
- Able to make game operation decisions via metrics
- A self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- A good team player