Who We Are:
2K’s Publishing studio is more than just where all the paperwork is done, it houses our premium art services teams, including the Creative Marketing group. Social Reactive Content Creators play all the latest games in development and is highly skilled in presenting video games in their best light. They are part artist, part gamer, and part social media expert. They are responsible for the majority of images and video that 2K publishes in regard to social media.
What We Need:
You are an expert in the field of modern creative production with a strong understanding and track record in Creative technology, creative operations, project management and integrated creative production
You will be able to showcase your experience in delivering new production methods, for both traditional and new communication formats (i.e. deliver across the digital martech / adtech landscape), whilst also drawing upon your extensive experience in handling campaigns across integrated (omnichannel) marcoms.
You will also be able to demonstrate an insatiable appetite for an array of digital (in particular, but not limited to, connected social content) and you’ll know how to implement and deploy the right production tools when necessary.
You must be a master of cross-functional leadership, able to articulate and offer solutions across all stakeholders, highly strategic and ability to sell an idea, a practiced decision-maker, determined problem solver, and is highly capable of navigating competing demands and priorities.
You must thrive in highly ambiguous environments, capable of operating at tactical, strategic and operational levels, regularly handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departmental areas of responsibility. They must be extraordinarily nimble in helping meet timely business needs or gaps in leadership and accountability.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the VP of Creative to define the vision for 2K creative department to ensure delivery of world class creative globally
- Determine and lead the introduction of relevant creative technology to support automation of creative development and content delivery across the digital martech / adtech landscape, as well as necessary tools to track creative usage and results
- Maintain, optimize and drive innovation inside the creative team and cross functionally, across all the stakeholder teams ensuring correct workflow, tools and quality
- Expertly lead and build teams directly leading a team of creative producers globally to deliver world class creative on-time and efficiently benchmarking budget expenditures against projections
- Proactively identify business-critical issues and opportunities. And come up with solutions for the issue
- Troubleshooting issues that could slow down the process and always suggest changes to workflows/teams/processes in order to improve efficiencies and cut costs
- Expertise in resourcing and forecasting the needs: Contribute to long range resource planning and forecasting, anticipating possible roadblocks and volume spikes to ensure the creative excellency and on-time delivery.
- Deep understanding and experience in the area of creative production and collaborate with our partners and agencies overseeing the team who manage the day to day creative production needs
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- The ideal candidate has both hands-on experience and a tenured leadership foundation in the following areas: creative production, creative operations, team leadership, creative technology planning, financial planning
- Able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions based on changing priorities
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
- Proven experience designing and leading at a hyper-growth company
- A good sounding board for others, with low ego, and ability to anticipate the needs of a busy executive and his/her direct staff