Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub focused on performance marketing (including mobile User Acquisition), commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies.
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Please note this is a minimum 12-month contract role.
What We Need:
2K is looking for a creative, passionate and self-motivated Digital Graphic Designer to work collaboratively with our Creative Services and Performance Media teams to facilitate the deployment of Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO).
Our internal DCO needs are growing and we’re looking for someone who can help to design and grow this discipline across our portfolio and territories.
The Digital Graphic Designer is a new role and will be based in Dublin, Ireland and report into the Global Design Lead in Novato, California (but will work shoulder to shoulder with our Performance Media and Creative teams in Dublin).
What You Will Do:
Based on design principles from our Creative Directors or Agencies, you will design DCO templates in Google Web Designer. You will be responsible for working with other members of the Creative Services team to ensure that brand appropriate, flexible design templates are created across our portfolio. Day to day tasks will include (but not be limited to):
- Creating templates that utilize static, GIF, HTML5 and video assets
- Working with other members of the Creative Services team to clearly outline DCO template requirements such as copy size limitations, image resizing etc.
- Work with localisation teams to ensure that templates are usable for non-English copy line breaks.
The role will need to work closely with our Performance Media team in making and implementing recommendations based on creative performance.
Who We Believe Will Be A Great Fit:
You should be creative, solution oriented, a problem solver and self-starter with a passion and enthusiasm for driving results in a highly collaborative environment. You are logical and detail orientated and thrive in a matrixed organizational structure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Mandatory proficiency in Google Web Designer with use specifically for DCO
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and illustrator skills
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Able to run multiple, fast paced projects concurrently
- Must be able to establish and develop strong relationships with all the stakeholders
- Work closely with teams onsite and able to facilitate long distance relationships and clearly communicate project status to the broader group
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.