Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13 and Cat Daddy Games. 2K’s stable of high-quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise*. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2K.com.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Translate and review marketing, communications and social translation and review global localized assets for all titles.
- Prepare PR coverage reports and send out media review copies and gifts to media.
- Assist in the events planning, logistics and execution.
- Support the Korea Marketing Manager and team in the marketing/comms/social and influencer administrative and reporting.
- Any other General Marketing, PR and Social administrative duties
Key to success in this role:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the marketing, PR and/or Social industry in FMCG, gaming, entertainment marketing or consumer lifestyle brands.
- Good written and spoken communication, interpersonal and conceptual thinking skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Korean to be able to translate materials
- A strong interest for video games appreciated
- A strong team player, eye for detail and willingness to learn and roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn and contribute