Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub passionate about performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies. We develop and publish interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. We are a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
Do you want to work in a groundbreaking gaming company where every day is a learning experience? If so read on... We have been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations and we are known for bringing outstanding IP to the market. As we grow our portfolio of games, we want to use Technology to better scale how we enable the Marketing Operations teams to execute their Marketing Campaigns. This Marketing Technology Team delivers and deploys solutions across 2K Marketing teams.
What You Will Do:
- Understand Marketing Technology Platforms and can become a domain specialist in accordance with industry standard methodologies.
- Fully own projects/mini projects simultaneously from scoping to completion.
- Advocate the use of agile practices around business requirements, user stories, and JIRA.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and Sprint planning sessions.
- You have good interpersonal, communication and client leadership skills!
- Work with onshore and offshore, Business, Technical and legal functions.
- Provide mentorship, training and support for team members.
- Within the first 90 days: Really understand and take ownership of your technical area in Marketing Technology Platforms.
- Within180 days: Take full ownership of several projects, and drive them to completion. Become a key pillar, and lead project completion to their completion by example.
What skills are needed:
- Minimum of 2 years in Marketing Technology!
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Product Ownership or leading multi-functional Marketing Technology projects.
- Experience working within the Product development life cycle either in or alongside Product Management teams.
- Highly organised and self-sufficient with superb interpersonal skills.
- An analytical mind to provide proven reasoning to difficult technical problems.
- Comfortable working with senior management and navigating technical conversations.
- Desire to keep learning about new practices, technologies, and impact of legal changes.
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.
What skills are nice to have:
- Understanding/Experience of developing reports on platforms such as Tableau / PowerBI / Datorama
- Familiarity with SQL and the ability to run basic queries.