2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices, and personal computers, including mobile devices. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM, and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Who We Are
We are 2K Madrid! A brand new 2K QA studio located near IFEMA in Madrid. We are game testers, and we want to attract top talent from Madrid, Spain and Europe to continue to help our studios make their games as good as they can be.
What We Need
As our QA team needs to grow, we are looking for self-motivated, passionate QA Tester - Submissions, that will help in reviewing paperwork and metadata deliveries (artwork, marketing texts, gameplay trailers, pricing) for upcoming submissions and assist with uploading materials into their respective First Party Portals. This role will report to the Submissions Test Lead.
What You Will Do
- Work in and navigate various First Party portals and systems.
- Help review project deliveries to ensure they meet First Party requirements.
- Help in the setup, coordination and submission of game code and metadata delivered to First Party.
- Help report bugs, errors, and gather corrective feedback to deliver to core QA teams as needed.
- Assist in keeping documentation and checklists up-to-date.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- Able to use MS Office proficiently.
- Good written and verbal communication etiquette in English.
- Adequate attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to work well under strict time constraints.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Proactive and comfortable asking questions.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience with processes and procedures related to video game production.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms (B1 or higher).