***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
31st Union is seeking a Systems Engineer on our AAA game. You'll possess strong organizations skills making you efficient at prioritizing and scheduling tasks according to critical path team needs. You model best practices in code quality, testing and documentation to your team and while mentoring other engineers.
Our Systems Engineer will partner with our creative team to understand creative vision and factor into an implementable feature set. You will develop and measure prototype implementations for fidelity and performance across target platforms. You will implement scalable, optimized production implementations of prototyped systems. A thorough understand of existing software systems will allow you to configure, optimize and bugfix as required.
- 5+ years production C++ experience is required.
- Software architecture, algorithm and data structure fluency is required.
- Strong 3D Math, Physics, and spatial reasoning skills are required.
- Multithreading, benchmarking and optimization experience is required.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with content creators is required.
- Shipping AAA game experience is desired
- PS4, Xbox One, IOS, and Android experience is desired
- UnrealEngine 4 experience is desired
- Able to work and communicate in proficient English
- Must be EU Citizen
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.