At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Do you love merging your artwork with thoughtful interface design? Do you care equally about aesthetics and functionality? Do you get excited about beautiful game presentation? Are you a team player with outstanding communication who thrives on delivering a great user experience? If so, wow, do we want to talk to you!
Our Agoura Hills studio is looking for a UI/UX Artist to join our awesome User Experience team to help design, create, and define menus, interface and presentation for the next WWE2K game. In the role of UI/UX Artist, you’ll create and bring wireframes to life, activate the user experience with dazzling visuals, and drive improvements throughout the game to help make the next iteration of WWE 2K the best ever.
WWE2K is an exciting and challenging game with a diverse set of features and requirements. You will grow and develop in many different areas, learning from a highly skilled team while working on cutting-edge technology. We are committed to building the most diverse team possible, so while a list of qualifications is provided below, please do not hesitate to apply if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications.
What You Will Do:
- Create and iterate on mockups of new features and screens
- Translate game designs into clear user flows and wireframes
- Create UI screens, game assets, and artwork such as icons, buttons, frames, and pop-ups
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the game presentation
- Collaborate with the UI team, 2D, and 3D Artists to iterate and polish features to high quality
- Author high quality game presentation animations and screen transitions
- 3-5 years of video game experience
- At least one shipped title containing examples of your work
- Strong graphic design and illustration skills
- Expert level knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience creating wireframes and flows in Adobe XD or similar packages
- Awareness of current trends in UI/UX for AAA console games
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong design visual creativity in interface and graphic design
- Background in traditional art and a strong digital painter
- Working knowledge of 3D art programs such as Maya and ZBrush
- JIRA and Shotgun fluency
- Animation and VFX experience and literacy
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.