What We Need:
We are looking for a Product Manager who will work with external developers to provide insights and guidelines to build world-class mobile games and features that will impact our players’ lives.
What You Will Do:
Reporting to our Director of Products, you will:
- Review and communicate feedback on feature specs that serve specific product goals. Keep track of iterations with KPIs to help developers form design decisions. Write spec when necessary.
- Research quantitative data, features design, and best practices from competitor games. Communicate high-level findings to internal and external teams to support feature design
- Create a feedback loop between the game team and our players through tools such as surveys or focus group tests. Summarize high-level findings that guide product roadmap.
- Form KPI analysis format and team with the analyst team to provide reports that answer specific product questions.
- Oversee and execute Live-ops including but not limited to: push notifications, sales, community events, in-game events.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 2+ years of experience in product management of mobile games is required
- Experience managing live mobile applications and/or games with an ability to run tuning optimizations through A/B testing
- Ability to convince external teams using both communication skills and soft skills
- Outstanding data analysis skills and experience using data to solve business problems
- Strong customer empathy, and the ability to blend user research with data
- Advanced Excel and presentation skills are required
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, and exciting user experiences
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred