Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What's the Opportunity?
We are looking for Product Support Consultants to join our support team to help our customers use Zenoti effectively to run their business. This team works 24x7x365 and so our consultants have to work at times when our customers need help. Applicants to this role will need to be flexible since their shift assignment will be based on the needs of our customers. Once assigned to a shift, we will work with you to ensure your hours are consistent over a long time horizon such that you can ensure a healthy life with good work-life balance.
What Will I be doing?
- Work with customers to help them solve issues they have with using Zenoti
- Own customer reported issues and see problems through to resolution
- Consult with customers to ensure their business operations run effectively on Zenoti
- Follow all defined processes in the team when working on issues
- Be part of the ticketing system and handle the client reported issues.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
- Influence the direction of the product by providing feedback about challenges customers have with using our product
What Skills do I need?
- 3 to 5 years in supporting web-based enterprise applications
- A willingness to solve problems for our customers
- A technology-centric background
- Previous advanced support experience with data-driven, web-based applications
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Best in industry salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives.