YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. In the past year we have doubled our team, increased revenue 2x and expanded our customer base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We’re looking for a VP of People Operations to work directly with the CEO and own all aspects of human resources management including recruiting, retention and development of outstanding talent. They will work with our existing and growing people operations team including: people ops manager, recruiting manager, employee experience manager and executive assistant.
Our VP of People Operations will be responsible for:
- Setting the strategy and leading our recruiting manager to recruit and hire outstanding talent
- Setting the strategy and leading our people operations team to develop and retain our outstanding talent
- Work side-by-side with the CEO to refresh and strengthen our company culture and communicate it to the whole company
- Work with people operations manager to develop a scalable and impactful management training program to improve management skills of many first-time managers at the company
- Work with employee experience manager to develop system to collect continuous feedback from team to identify areas of improvement for employee experience
- Work with recruiting manager to develop strategy to create more diversity in recruiting process
This is a great opportunity for someone who has climbed the ranks in People/HR or Talent and wants to take the next step to having a seat at the table with leadership and make meaningful impact on the success of a quickly growing company. As we look forward to doubling and tripling our headcount, we are excited to welcome someone who is passionate about creating and maintaining a world-class culture centered on positive employee experience.
Compensation includes very competitive salary, equity and benefits of working at a successful VC-backed startup.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.