New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
Ready for a new role? We're on the hunt for marketing hire #4 to build out our marketing automation and email programs.
We're growing quickly (doubled from 90 to 200+ team members in the past year), and are on pace to be NYC's next unicorn 🦄, and you can be a part of it.
The ideal candidate is an agile creator passionate about sharing digestible content around financial markets that resonates on a personal level and tells a story. You will play a critical role in building and maintaining our email programs and marketing automation infrastructure.
If you’ve got the strength for storytelling, an obsession with data, and a desire to shape our email marketing program, you could be just the right person for this job.
Not ready to apply and have questions? Reach out to Travis Wittenburg on LinkedIn.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Executing on key email programs including newsletters, triggered campaigns, cadences, and advanced targeting/segmentation
- Embracing the data! Conduct A/B tests and evaluate ongoing email performance to optimize our email campaigns so they drive the best results
- Shaping our email / marketing automation program and presenting ideas for new campaigns and strategies we can implement
As a Marketing Automation Specialist at YipitData, you’ll gain experience in:
- Lead nurturing and marketing automation: Build engaging campaigns using Marketo
- Analytics and testing: Constantly A/B test and experiment to improve our open, click-through, and conversion rates
- Copywriting: Our audience is busy and we want to capture their attention — write great copy to increase engagement
You are likely to succeed, if:
- You have 2+ years of email marketing experience (in a fast-pace, high-growth environment is a plus!)
- You’re a gifted writer, especially in short-form content including email copy, headlines, calls-to-action, etc.
- You can zoom in and catch typos and design flaws, but also zoom out, collaborate, and brainstorm with our teams on how email can help achieve key goals
- You have an interest in working with content about stocks and financial markets
What we offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity, highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, an open vacation policy, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more.
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.