YipitData is the go-to, 170+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
As our VP of Client Development, you have an exciting opportunity to lead our Business Development and Client Strategy teams, respectively responsible for expansion at current clients and ensuring that we deliver the best possible client experience.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to accelerate YipitData’s growth by delivering on successful outcomes for our expanding client base.
As a member of our executive team, you’ll bring a customer first and commercial perspective to ensure that we’re building an organization that can deliver on our long term company goals.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth company with a strong team and best in class retention metrics.
As our VP of Client Development, you will:
- Lead and mentor our teams, working with them to set our long term strategy to ensure we can provide the highest level of client service, and deliver on revenue expansion opportunities
- Further develop and support our best in class team to drive even more impact
- Architect our Business Development and Client Strategy organization to scale in support of our long term company goals
- Make budget, investment and headcount decisions to enable our growth
- Identify future obstacles that we’re likely to face as we scale
- Establish priorities for the team and ensure alignment with overall company goals
- Work with our team to establish customer segments and specific strategies for each
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product to ensure alignment across the company
- Improve customer LTV through higher product adoption and client satisfaction
- Expand our revenue through cross-sell and up-sell
- Work with our team to optimize our client lifecycle and journey
- Measure the effectiveness of our progress by refining operational metrics and a system to measure on an ongoing basis
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have multiple years of leadership experience at a high growth B2B insights, data or SaaS company
- You have scaled a team from 20+ to 50+
- You have defined a company’s client service and expansion strategy and executed on it to successfully drive growth
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and KPIs
- You are data-driven, able to understand and interpret data, and can use insights to optimize performance and inform future actions
- You are customer-centric and can understand the complex needs of our clients
- You are strategic, can identify opportunities for growth and address any obstacles
- You are a committed leader with a track record of building great teams
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Revenue team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity, highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, open vacation policy, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more.
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.