New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About the role:
We have been growing at record-speed, thriving in a disruptive environment as our data-driven research service has become more valuable than ever. As our first Revenue Training & Enablement Associate, you will play a key role within the Revenue Enablement team at YipitData by helping us train and coach incoming cohorts of new hires. You will work directly with multiple internal stakeholders at YipitData to help build and facilitate our sales enablement content and training programs.
An ideal candidate is a people person who can find joy in helping others succeed through coaching and training, and someone who has a passion to work in an ever evolving role as we continue to grow.
As the Revenue Training & Enablement Associate, you will report to our Revenue Enablement Manager (you will be the second hire made to this team!) and will be the key driver of our Revenue Enablement and the broader Revenue team’s growth and success.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Delivering Training to new hires & retroactive or initiative based training to team
- Facilitate classroom and blended learning experiences
- Hosting practice sessions on soft skills
- Administering and grading assessments and activities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Revenue Operations & Revenue Managers), to garner feedback and identify opportunities
- Collaborate closely with other key support areas (People Operations, Research & Product) to tap into connections in training programs
- Facilitate revenue onboarding and systems/tool set-up
As a Revenue Training & Enablement Associate at YipitData, you’ll gain experience in:
- Instructional design and emerging training methodologies
- 1:1 coaching and development
- How to work with multiple stakeholders across different functions
- Sales methodologie, tactics, and soft skills
- Finance Industry know-how
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience (in a fast-pace, high-growth environment is a plus!)
- Experience in presenting and consulting with leaders and partners at all levels of an organization, with a consistent track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner in needs assessment, planning and implementation
- Outstanding facilitation skills, with great composure and an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience
- Eye for business and sales familiarity, finance/sales experience a bonus
- Experience crafting and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Proficient in Google Calendar, Google Groups, Slack, Asana
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and a highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.