About The Role
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Associate who will help us build scalable processes and programs to empower YipitData’s Marketing team to drive growth, acquisition, and engagement with our current and potential customers.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for problem solving and process improvement.
Our Revenue Operations Associate will play a critical role in building and maintaining our marketing automation infrastructure and will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations.
Your day-to-day will involve
- Analyzing marketing and pre-funnel sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Creating and maintaining dashboards to drive closed-loop reporting from leads to revenue - breaking down ROI by campaign and source
- Managing our marketing tech stack to ensure we are set up to collect the right data in the right way at the right time
- Ensuring no opportunity gets left behind: managing and optimizing lead scoring, routing, and efficient handovers to help the Marketing and Revenue teams collaborate and yield exciting results
As a Revenue Operations Associate at YipitData, you’ll gain experience in
- Marketing automation and CRM: Learn how to integrate Marketo, Zoom, Salesforce, and ABM / attribution tools to build an automated marketing solution
- SQL-driven analysis: Derive trends from large datasets using advanced queries
- Reporting marketing KPIs: Collaborate with our Revenue team to track key marketing metrics for a B2B SaaS business
- Attribution: Map a unified customer journey that helps the Marketing team identify touchpoints on a client’s path to purchase
You Are Likely To Succeed, If
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience (in a fast-pace, high-growth environment is a plus!)
- You are methodical and are a natural problem-solver, with a keen eye for detail and spotting issues
- You are committed to continuously improve yourself and are never satisfied with the status quo; you have high emotional intelligence and love to help those around you
- You have excellent Excel skills
- You have experience with technical tools and platforms such as Salesforce (or a comparable CRM), Marketo (or another marketing automation platform), SQL, and/or are eager to learn and further develop the skills
- You are willing to learn and become proficient in SQL and data management
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity, highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, open vacation policy, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more.
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.