我们公司内部有多个小的团队，每个负责不同产品和任务，因此您需要有出色的沟通能力(英语和普通话), 并且适应不断变化的需求。我们使用Python，但并不需要您现在已会使用 -- 只要您有类似编程语言的经验，我们会提供后台的构架和相关技术的培训。
- 有3-5年逆向工程(reverse engineering)经验(APP和网页反汇编, 比如: 截取程序与服务器通信的数据流量), 熟悉使用类似这些(逆向)工具：apktool，Dex2jar，Charles Proxy，Frida 等
- 了解网络流量分析, 数据包, 和HTTP / HTTPs请求等
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company with offices located in NYC, Hong Kong, and Shanghai with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are looking for a product oriented engineer who will be working directly with our China product team from our Shanghai office. This engineer will also be communicating with our analysts in New York office to brainstorm potential products and solve technical challenges for existing products. We believe that an engineer should own all parts of the product they build, so your job will encompass the entire product cycle:
- You’ll be challenged with new interesting technical problems
- You’ll be analyzing android apps and web data to extract data
- You'll take primary ownership for the development and maintenance of your product
- You'll launch your product via our internal Readypipe platform and have it collect live data
- You'll work with data analysts to refine the resulting data
We work in small, integrated teams, so you'll need excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin and need to be incredibly adaptive to changing requirements. Although we program in Python, we don’t expect you to know it — as long as you’ve programmed in a modern programming language, we will teach you the specifics of our technology stack.
- Located in, or willing to relocate to Shanghai
- 3-5 years of experience in reverse engineering apps and web requests using tools such as apktool, Dex2jar, Charles Proxy, Frida, etc.
- Understand network traffic, packets, HTTP/HTTPs requests
- Experience and knowledge of endpoints finding
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English (Interview will be conducted in English)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong desire to learn and work with data
What We Offer:
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.