YipitData analyzes alternative data for institutional investors. Four years ago, YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 90+, have quadrupled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
YipitData is looking for a VP of Marketing to own the marketing function at YipitData.
As VP of Marketing for YipitData, you will:
- Report directly to the CEO of the company
- Fully own all marketing activities of YipitData
- Work with our VP of Research to leverage the unique data-driven insights that our 60-person research team produces everyday
- Own a lead goal that you will hit and grow by:
- Leading all field marketing efforts both online and offline (e.g., webcasts and small in-person events)
- Leading all digital advertising efforts (e.g., targeted social ads, re-targeting, SEM)
- Leading all lead nurturing campaigns
- Build processes that can be handed off as you hire and lead your team
- Own reporting of metrics by channel including ROI, cost-per-lead, CAC, LTV
- Collaborate with revenue operations to create and maintain a marketing technology stack
- Ensure that timelines, budgets and expectations are communicated clearly, regularly and efficiently to all parties
- Drive campaigns managing both internal resources and geographically distributed marketing and design contractors, on time and on budget
- Direct design and maintenance of websites and related content and features
- 7+ years of experience in a fast-growing B2B marketing company with a proven track record of owning a lead goal, achieving that lead goal and growing the lead goal every year
- Experience growing qualified leads via:
- Field marketing: In-person events and online events (e.g., webcasts)
- Digital advertising: Targeted social ads, re-targeting and SEM
- Lead nurturing campaigns
- You must love both small private events and growth marketing (we need both)
- You must be metrics focused (ROI, cost per lead, CAC, LTV)
- Experience creating and maintaining a marketing technology stack
- Strong leadership skills; must have proven experience recruiting and leading teams
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
Plus, but not necessary:
- Experience marketing to public market investors
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary, and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employee and seeks excellence through diversity.