- Oversee and help drive a team of Account Managers to maximize client retention and product adoption
- Lead change programs to help scale team and processes to support a high growth area of the business
- Work cross functionally with Customer Success & Sales Resources to increase team efficiency, provide deeper customer insights and retain existing business
- Use new technology to define and implement scalable team processes
- Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Accurately forecast quarterly/annual renewals and upsells
- Understand and effectively communicate Yext’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current client accounts
- Serve as an executive sponsor, providing guidance and direction on strategic accounts and escalation point for client issues
- Successfully support the team’s high volume book of business and create new opportunities for deeper relationships and increased engagement including periodic travel
- Lead, coach, motivate and mentor account managers to optimum levels of performance
- 5+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Demonstrated success leading & managing high volume account management teams
- Prior experience managing/working a high volume book of business handling 1-to-Many Communications
- Strong relationship, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Proven success in launching new products services and technology solutions to F500 audience
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Flexibility to travel
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proven domain expertise in a vertical, industry or topic
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.