As a Client Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for integrating and maintaining our largest and most important clients and partners. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Manage inbound Operations requests and drive to completion
- Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure we are exceeding client and partner expectations
- Simultaneously manage multiple new client implementations with various priorities
- Facilitate communication between Account Managers and Publisher Operations team following client launch
- Consult with other departments on product capabilities
- Load client location information and content into Yext system
- Analyze the exactitude of content provided by the client or partner and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Analyze client data feeds and process file updates/comparisons
- Generate ad-hoc reports utilizing SQL for various stakeholders throughout the organization
- BA/BS degree
- 1-4 years of operations, consulting, finance, or analyst experience
- Native proficiency in French
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.