Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
We are looking for a Linux Operations Specialist to join our Yext Infrastructure team. Here you will operate and maintain our production and development infrastructure and core applications, support our customers and broader Engineering teams to deliver the highest quality of service, and gain exposure to new cutting edge technologies in our Hybrid Iron and Cloud environment.
What You'll Do
- Deploy development and production systems within established SLAs
- Perform operational tasks such as system updates and software upgrades
- Create and maintain metrics, dashboards and alerts
- Provide first-level support, and act as primary escalation point for technical issues
- Manage incidents, conduct root-cause analyses, and author post-mortems
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience operating in a Linux environment
- Working knowledge using Git
- In-depth knowledge of computers and networking technology
- Previous experience in a technology role (preferably a SaaS environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of secure computing practices
Technologies You’ll Use
- GCP and AWS
- ELK Stack
- Graphite, Prometheus and Grafana
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.