Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are currently seeking a Manager, Sales Recruiting! In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a group of talented Recruiters supporting our Mid-Market Sales teams. With a competitive market, we are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to meet the needs of Yext’s growing talent population!
What You'll Do
- Lead & develop a team of talented sales recruiting professionals through coaching, mentorship and thoughtful day-to-day management, while building trust based value added client partnerships
- Source, evaluate and help close prospective talent, while maintaining an excellent candidate experience
- Lead the development and implementation of an end-to-end recruitment strategy and process for a growing tech company
- Guide hiring managers and teams through effective hiring, interviewing and sourcing practices
- Build competitive recruiting and candidate experience practices that enable Yext to hire best-in-class talent
- Leverage recruiting data to influence key business decisions and to ensure the team is positioned to execute against our global hiring plan
- Partner with the recruiting analytics team to customize reports, measure talent pipelines and increase team performance
- Syndicate recruiting, system and operational best practices across direct reports
- Partner with FP&A, compensation & benefits and HR to ensure to work through recruiting and organizational development plans
- Accountable for supporting our Commercial Business Unit which incorporates; Sales Development, SMB (Small to Medium Sized Businesses) and Mid-Market revenue channels.
- Directly manage requisitions or executive level searches across applicable business units
- Drive thoughtful diversity hiring initiatives across all departments
What You Have
- 6+ years of relevant recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth company during a phase of growth and rapid scaling
- 2+ years of people and team management experience; specifically managing a team of recruiters preferred
- Understand the marketplace for talent, including competitive compensation levels and benefits packages
- Ability to see the “big picture” of how people and culture fit into the company’s overall business strategy and goals
- Process orientation & thought leadership - ability to build effective recruiting machines, measure success and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Metrics-driven decision maker, able to identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Deep understanding of using metrics to drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues within the recruiting process
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.