Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
As part of the Technical Partner Management Team, your problem solving skills will be put to the test in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. You will be responsible for leveraging your technical acumen and strategic communication skills to investigate and resolve escalated issues on your assigned publishers. Along the way, you will query and analyze large sets of data, write scripts to automate manual tasks and generate error alerts, and manage relationships with publisher contacts.
What You’ll Do
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues with publisher integrations
- Communicate technical details and business impacts of known publisher problems to both engineering teams and non-technical client teams
- Identify new publisher issues proactively by writing SQL queries and Python scripts to create automated alerts or ad-hoc reports from databases
- Lead new publishers integrations by tracking issues and managing timelines with publisher contacts
- Manage operational relationships with publishers by communicating open issues and spearheading support for new features
- Liaise with Business Development, Client Services, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to provide expertise in publisher-specific features and functionalities
What You Have
- BA/BS in Engineering, a related technical field, or a similar college level education
- Outstanding problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn fast on the job
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong experience in analyzing data through spreadsheets (Excel) and/or databases (SQL)
- Basic experience writing scripts to iterate tasks or manipulate data
- Familiarity with APIs a plus
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.