Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Business Analyst (Billing & Revenue Systems), in Hyderabad, India. The Revenue Systems Analyst/Developer will be responsible for managing the administration of and improvements to our billing and revenue management systems, Zuora and Zuora Revpro, and Revsym. This individual will collaborate closely with the finance revenue and billing department to drive efficiency initiatives within the platforms. The ideal candidate should have prior experience with Zuora and Revpro, and have the ability to drive multiple initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Work with the business to understand overall Billing & Revenue Management system requirements, plan roadmap and execution with other IT teams and offshore
- Administrator for Zuora , Revpro platforms, Including user provisioning, role management, managing revenue recognition rules, workflows, product catalog
- Provide day-to-day end user support of Zuora / Revpro functions to the Finance Billing Ops & Revenue team
- Understand Billing & Revenue business processes to assist in implementing new system functionalities
- Develop the Business Requirements along with business stakeholders to effectively design and deliver enhancements or projects
- Project management and involvement in project planning, writing test scenarios, UAT planning and testing, functional and integration performance testing for systems, in accordance with SDLC methodology
- Seek out opportunities to enhance the systems to develop efficiencies and automate processes
- Support integrations between Zuora/Revpro/Revsym and third party applications, including Netsuite, Salesforce, Blackline. Manage defect resolution with the vendor and/or internal integration teams
- Assist with data reconciliations and month-end and q-end processes.
- Support internal and external auditor requests for system process walkthroughs and evidence
- Assist users and stakeholders with analytics and report design
- Release management to identify new features or upgrades that will have an impact on existing processes, and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Documentation of existing and new processes as they relate to these systems.
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience working with Zuora Billing, Revpro applications
- Candidate should be well versed with Zuora Workflow, API integration and Invoice templates
- Experience as a Zuora Administrator
- Zuora Certification is a big plus
- Strong understanding of ASC 606, experience with SOX compliance
- Integration experience working with any major ERP system.
- Basic SFDC understanding will be a big plus
- Some experience with Netsuite to understand how data points sync between Zuora/Revpro to Netsuite
- Ability to interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify application design for optimal utilization
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with your peers, finance business partners, vendors
- Ability to work independently and solve business problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.