Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for someone to join our organization and lead the India Site Operations at the new Yext Hyderabad location. You will be a liaison between our US-based functional leads from various departments and our preferred vendors who will continue to source candidates to fulfill various roles in the overall India Operations center strategy. As our vendors source talent to help us scale globally and you will act as the point of contact in this region. Your work will have a direct impact on the future of Yext by helping us scale while managing highly professional and efficient operations from India.
What You'll Do
- The candidate will assist with setting up and addressing the ongoing needs of the India Operation Center, including driving tactical setup activities, managing vendor stakeholders and liasioning with US teams to socialize progress and manage key risks. .
- Drive planning and execution activities for the initial the launch of new site on the needs identified by stakeholders from various departments.
- Work with various Vendor resources and our internal stakeholder team on tasks including scheduling, troubleshooting, escalations, and tracking, to ensure that project deadlines are addressed in a timely manner.
- Be the point of contact for onsite staff and vendor resources to ensure transition of roles are efficiently managed and closely tracked.
- Coordinate with the IT Operations team to provide internal support to ensure effective software flow, troubleshooting, and program support per site needs.
- Drive continuous improvement – from ideation to implementation – across Site set up, Transition plans, Resource Management, and establishing a culture similar to other Yext global offices.
- Drive onboarding activities of new resources, providing a consistent experience across staff, and the organizational structure in place is providing the supported needed to new hires.
- Provide metrics updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that site is running and following the latest operating procedures, and all staff are trained on the latest SOPs.
What You Have
- Minimum 20 years of professional experience
- Leader, Coach, & Mentor with experience to build efficient and resilient high performing Global IT, Finance and HR Shared Services Organizations by motivating and inspiring teams to bold and effective action, through business partnership, clarity of purpose, and effective collaboration. Poised to contribute over 2 decades of global experience - understanding and working with diverse cultures - and a unique blend of thought leadership along with a commitment to excellence while building IT into a strategic enabler for the business.
- Have excellent communications skills, including prioritization of messages, sharing details as required across multiple internal and external teams, and implementation of strategies to help scale the teams across the various phases.
- Understand or be excited to learn basic software, configurations, logistics and troubleshooting.
- Be enthusiastic about providing real-time problem solving for daily issues while also working with our internal operations team to develop and continuously improve workflows to ensure the highest quality and efficiency service.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Be calm under pressure and urgent situations, and eager to work with multiple teams to ensure the success of the India Operations Center.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience with Slack, Google Docs & Google Spreadsheets.
- Have experience leading rigorous operations with excellence and a track record of designing and running complex, people-intensive operations and creating great experiences for everyone involved.
- Boots-on-the-ground operational experience at hyper growth companies
- Project management experience
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.