Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer responsible for attracting the top 10% of talent within the marketplace through the creation and execution of identification and engagement strategies! This person will utilize strategies inclusive of talent/heat mapping, strategic research, cold calling into driven companies, using online databases, social media, Boolean searching, networking, and attending events.
This role requires an experienced executive-level recruiting/sourcing background with business insight, critical thinking skills, and the ability to help deliver outstanding sourcing activities, along with proven success in uncovering high-quality talent.
What You'll Do
- Partner with internal clients to problem solve, create ‘go-to-market’ strategies, and define the candidate identification process for each role
- Source passive candidates through ATS/CRM, direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research, and relationship management
- Continually expand the network through using user groups, blogs, and social networking channels
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing plans and social messaging
- Clearly articulate and sell the Yext value proposition to engage passive talent in a competitive landscape
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, evaluations, and trait-based assessments
- Develop plans to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened, in order to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Audit candidate quality and sources across the team to ensure fast and efficient delivery of talent, accountability for candidate experience, efficiency and quality of pipeline, quality of slate, and time to slate
- Foster relationships with passive talent, recruiting partners, and business leaders
- Continuously innovate and develop a platform for internal standard methodology sharing to ensure globally consistent execution
- Maintain awareness of industry trends across SaaS with a concentration within the marketing technology industry
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources, a related field, or a similar college level education
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition specifically within a recruiting/sourcing capacity
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing talent that has repeatedly exceeded revenue targets and achieved the highest level of sales recognition across multiple geographies
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for roles of varying complexity to include executive level searches
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools for market intelligence, and key social media tools for recruiting
- Established social media presence and extensive revenue network in software/technology sales
- Experience heavily using ATS’/CRM’s
- AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent sourcing certifications – A-PLUS but is not required
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.