Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to join our Yext Infrastructure team. Here you will operate and maintain our production and development infrastructure and core applications, support our customers and broader Engineering teams to deliver the highest quality of service, and gain exposure to new cutting edge technologies in our Hybrid Iron and Cloud environment.
What You'll Do
- Deploy development and production systems within established SLAs
- Perform operational tasks such as system updates and software upgrades
- Create and maintain metrics, dashboards and alerts
- Provide first-level support, and act as primary escalation point for technical issues
- Manage incidents, conduct root-cause analyses, and author post-mortems
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation
Technologies You’ll Use
- AWS, Azure and GCP
- ELK Stack
- Graphite, Prometheus and Grafana
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience operating in a Linux environment
- Working knowledge using Git
- In-depth knowledge of computers and networking technology
- Previous experience in a technology role (preferably a SaaS environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of secure computing practices
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to fifty pounds
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.