Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a creative, hardworking, and strategic Associate Integrated Marketing Manager who is passionate about technology and looking to develop their marketing career at a high-growth and innovative company. As part of the Strategic Marketing team, you will be responsible for leading Yext’s marketing efforts and evangelizing the Yext brand across diverse industries and audience segments. The successful candidate will also be a key player in developing the go-to-market strategy for new and established industries. Success in this role requires an exceptional communicator with excellent written and analytical skills who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute a comprehensive integrated marketing program/calendar that supports Yext’s go-to-market strategy, focused on building brand awareness, winning new business, and accelerating growth
- Oversee development of marketing content (whitepapers, webinars, research studies, blog posts, etc.) to drive interest throughout the customer lifecycle and evangelize Yext’s unique industry solutions
- Work with Yext’s media agency to execute quarterly promotional campaigns to generate new leads
- Negotiate packages, lead content strategy, and execute on-site logistics for industry-sponsored conferences and events
- Establish and nurture relationships with industry associations and key influencers to extend Yext’s reach within target segments
- Partner with the Communications team to pitch PR stories and write contributed content
- Submit for awards and speaking opportunities on behalf of Yext
- Monitor performance and report on success of all programs
- Show initiative by proactively recommending improvements, even when not directly asked
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience working in a cross-functional marketing role in a fast-paced environment, B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Exceptional written communication and creative storytelling skills
- Marketing generalist; ability to wear multiple hats and flex both creative and analytical muscles
- Ability to manage up and work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders; strong awareness of organizational dynamics
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized
- Agile and adaptable; ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Process-oriented; excellent project management skills with high attention to detail
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Passion for networking to evangelize Yext and build an iconic global technology company
- Willing to travel up to 20% of your time for industry conferences and events
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.