Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a diversity of strategic HR efforts, focusing on programs like learning and development, employee engagement, and retention. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders in support of HR solutions and make an impact at all levels of the organization.
In this position, you will partner with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, administration, performance management, employee development, and legal compliance. You’ll also take the lead on mentoring and developing Yexters, helping them navigate both the company and careers. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for nurturing the culture and making sure Yexters are energized and having fun!
What You’ll Do
- Lead client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys)
- Advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide mentorship and develop leadership skills
- Collaborate within People Ops to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights and modern organization and people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning and development
What You Have
- Degree in a Human Resources-related field preferred
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner, Management/Business Consulting, or demonstrable experience
- Strong mentality for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of deeply sophisticated strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes, and building solutions to address those issues
- HR Generalist skills, including employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Strong advising and mentorship skills and the ability to build solid relationships with different people across the organization, both internationally and locally
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.