Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking an experienced payroll and commissions professional to join our growing team. The Senior International Payroll Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and operating the Company's payroll function, processes and systems, including global payroll, commissions payments, bonuses, payroll related taxes and certain business operations. The Senior International Payroll Analyst will partner and work closely with HR, Equity, and Finance teams. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Payroll, this person will be a true partner to the organization always approaching work with a lens of adding value to the company.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain, operate, and update payroll systems/processes on a daily basis
- Support and review commissions payments, processes and functions as needed
- Manage the payroll cycle for all Yext international entities
- Ensure bonuses/commissions/variable pay earnings are accurate and on-time for the sales teams in line with current compensation plans
- Investigate and drive resolution to payroll questions from finance and HR teams
- Work with HR, Benefits & Commissions to develop processes for the timely reporting, recording and review of bonuses, new hires, promotions, and other compensation related changes.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and controls, SOX as well as compliance with external laws and regulatory guidance.
- Provide monthly analysis and report on payroll related metrics
- Work with Equity & tax teams to ensure tax calculations for equity-based compensation awards are prepared, reviewed, and timely submitted to payroll for processing
- Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy and eliminate any subsequent adjustments to payroll
- Commitment to process improve and reengineer current systems to build efficient and scalable payroll process
- Maintain the international payroll email and ticketing system to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 7+ years of International Payroll experience (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Japan, India)
- Experience with major Payroll and ERP system (ADP, Workday, Safeguard)
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.