Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager EMEA focused on building programs that market to, and with, our customers. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated success in the SaaS space. The role can be based in London (preferred), Paris or Berlin.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in retaining and growing existing customers across Europe. As part of our worldwide marketing team, the Customer Marketing Manager will get to work in a fast-paced, challenging and professional environment alongside some of the best minds in the technology industry.
We’re a passionate Marketing team and believe our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about, using data and creativity to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do. Working in the Yext Marketing team is a great opportunity for someone with a growth mindset to do their best work and to make their mark.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® 2021 in the UK, US & Germany, as well as a Best Workplace for Women in the UK. The company also made the Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2021 list compiled by the Financial Times.
What You’ll Do
- Play a lead role in helping Yext EMEA hits its customer retention and pipeline upsell goals.
- Build and execute a comprehensive customer engagement and advocacy program including customer stories, case studies, and reference activities
- Map the customer lifecycle and develop campaign strategies and tactics to accelerate growth opportunities with our existing client base
- Develop customer communications strategy, cadence, and calendar, that educates customers about Yext products and services and evangelizes the Yext brand
- Work with Marketing Operations to implement an automated customer nurture program based on client maturity, product usage, and industry
- Produce marketing collateral to help client services throughout the customer lifecycle including at implementation, renewal, and upsell
- Collaborate with sales and client services leaders on strategy and execution of customer marketing campaigns
- For customer events, organise event agenda and content, recruit speakers and manage logistics.
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
What You Have
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in SaaS or B2B)
- Minimum 2+ years in customer marketing, advocacy, or customer success function
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritise
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritise assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft Office, Google, Adobe Creative Suite and Splash are a plus
- Competence in German and/or French a plus
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.