Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
The Yext Partner and Strategic Partner Divisions enable organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, and webmasters to domain hosting corporations and automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yext’s cloud geomarketing suite to small businesses.
We are looking for dynamic, competitive and hunter-minded account executives to join our growing partner sales team! As an Account Executive, you will own, manage and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation. The Account Executive will identify, nurture and close opportunities with new marketing partners, while building a book of business.
In this role, you will also work cooperatively with account managers to ensure client satisfaction and identify up-sell opportunities. You have a proven ability to successfully sell software solutions with a track record to prove it! Do you think you have what it takes?
What You’ll Do
- Achieve and exceed sales quota through identifying, qualifying and closing business
- Cold call, prospect and cultivate leads on a daily basis to ensure over achievement of sales goal
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status using Salesforce
- Understand strategic partners’ needs and effectively sell Yext’s software solution to them
- Deliver product demonstrations to clients both on the web and in person
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Own all aspects of the sale from start to finish.
- Work with account managers to ensure 100% client satisfaction
What You Have
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in an activity driven performance based environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and closing direct clients OR strategic partnerships
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Expert knowledge of SEO, SEM, and the Yext product suite
- Ability to travel
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
- Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- SaaS experience
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of -ms-office software, web-based presentation platforms and Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.