Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext’s Corporate Strategy Team is seeking a Corporate Strategy Manager to lead strategic research, requirements management, and new product training and adoption. Our team works vigorously to shape and define company direction for revenue expansion and growth. Here you will have a strategic hand in everything from go to market for new products, internal transformation, segmentation, pricing strategies, corporate development and geographic expansion. Our team is responsible for the most influential data and strategy, using research to direct where Yext will be 3-5 years ahead as a rapidly growing Saas organization.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to a fast-paced agile team and participate in multiple aspects of corporate strategy including planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects and releases.
- Conduct market and product research on trends happening in data and search space.
- Analyze data and identify trends within product, revenue, financial lines of business.
- Create data models that highlight business viability and product success metrics.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to generate and distribute deliverables presenting strategic planning initiatives.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Responsibility for other projects in product management, marketing, revenue analysis as they arise.
What You Have
- 3+ years of general Strategic Planning, Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Product Management.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Tableau reporting and dashboard management.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and complex custom reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships.
- Project management or scrum management experience preferred.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.