The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a Sales Operations & Strategy Senior Analyst to focus on sales data analysis and project management. The ideal individual is a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with a passion for technology, sales, and learning and can perform under pressure. The Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst will be responsible for pulling reports, gleaning insight, and recommending next steps for sales leadership. The role will require collaboration across the sales and account management teams as well as Product, Operations, Finance, and Strategy. The overall objective of the role is to be the trusted advisor and partner to sales leadership as they work towards improving performance of the team.
What You'll Do
- Build and review seller performance reports with sales management
- Provide data, analyses, and modeling on a quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Assist sales leadership with pipeline and forecast management on a weekly basis
- Ensure Salesforce data quality and process compliance across the sales and account management teams
- Assist leadership with project coordination which can range from project planning to execution to cross-functional liaison
- Recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase seller performance and drive revenue
What You Have
- BA/BS Degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 years work experience in an operations, consultant, or analyst role
- Exceptionally strong communication skills; ability to work with senior management, finance, legal, product, and strategy teams as well as individual sellers and account managers
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; can take initiative on projects
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically; can solve for the big picture while executing against what needs to be done
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; experience with Salesforce and building models preferable
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.